A cryptocurrency or Cryptocurrency of this Saxon is digital money that functions to exchange products and services through a system of electronic transactions without having to go through any intermediary. Has been Bitcoin in 2009, and since then others have emerged, along with features like many others, and Litecoin Dogecoin.
What is the advantage?
- When comparing a Cryptocurrency with the cash from the ticket, the distinction is that:
- They are Decentralized: they are not controlled by the bank, the government and any financial institution
- Are Anonymous: your privacy is maintained when making trades
- They are International: everybody’s opera with them
- they are safe: the coins are yours and from nobody else, it is stored in a private wallet with non-transferable codes which you understand
- It is no intermediaries: trades are performed from person to person
- Quick trades: to send money to another country they charge interest and it takes weeks to confirm; with cryptocurrencies a couple of minutes.
- Irreversible transactions.
- Bitcoin revolution and some other digital money could be exchanged for any world currency
- It cannot be faked since they are encrypted using a sophisticated cryptographic system
- Unlike currencies, the value of digital currencies is subject to the oldest rule of the market: demand and supply. Currently it is a value of over 1000 bucks and such as stocks; this value can go up or down the supply and demand.
What is the origin of Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin is the first Cryptocurrency made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. He decided to launch a new money
- Its peculiarity is you can perform operations.
- Both are referred to by bitcoin the money and the protocol and the P2P on.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a virtual and currency that is intangible. That is, you cannot touch any of its forms as with coins or bills, but you may use it in precisely the exact same way as these as a way of payment. In some countries you can monetize with an electronic card page which make money trades. As an instance, in Argentina, we have got over 200 bitcoin terminals.
Undoubtedly, what Makes Bitcoin different from currencies and other way of payment Action Coins, such as Amazon Coins, is decentralization. Bitcoin is not controlled by any government, institution or financial entity, either private or state, like the euro. In Bitcoin control the actual, indirectly by their trades, users through exchanges P2 P Point to Point or Point to Point. The lack of control and this arrangement makes it impossible for any ability by generating quantity to control cause inflation or its value. Value and its production are based on the law of demand and supply. Another detail in Bitcoin includes a limit.